Swinerton In the News
Swinerton Builders Los Angeles: November 06, 2014
The Third Annual Los Angeles & Southwest Data Center Summit
The National Data Center Summit Series Continues in Los Angeles: Southern California & Southwest Data Center Executives to Convene for Third Annual Summit: New Topics, New Business Development -- New Date Announced
The Third Annual Los Angeles & Southwest Data Center Summit will bring together the leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives from Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix, Las Vegas and from around the nation. 400 executives from 200 firms have attended this event over the last two years; 350+ are expected in 2014 including, Swinerton Builders and Swinerton Builders Critical Facility executives.
The Third Annual Los Angeles & Southwest Data Center Summit will feature expert speakers who will discuss the region's most important trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
* Why develop or invest in Southern California and southwest markets? What are the advantages of exposure to Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix and Las Vegas?
* Analysis of demand: What are the customers demands? How important is fiber? How is the cloud impacting the business? How do investors view resiliency? How is the multi-tiered model design playing out in Texas? What is the go-to market strategy?
* What types of verticals are utilizing data center services in Southern California and Southwest markets?
* Is there a more advantageous way to structure contracts on a global scale?
* How have ownership trends (public vs private) (REIT vs traditional financing structure) (owned versus leased properties) impacted the access to and the cost of capital?
View detailed agenda and registration here: http://cre-events.com/southwestdc2014/
To read full article click on the link below: