Welcome to the Swinerton Incorporated SubCenter. This portion of our website is designed to facilitate information sharing between Swinerton and our subcontractor community. Here you will find links to our subcontractor systems and downloads of common forms you will need for your projects.
For documents for the Wrap Up Prgrams PSI and PLP, please scroll down.
To view samples of our Subcontract Agreements, Subcontract Terms and Conditions, and standard attachments, please
Current Bid Opportunities
To view upcoming bid opportunities by location, please expand the appropriate location below. All links open into our Bid Management system, SmartBidNet:
All of our offices use SmartBidNet for Invitation to Bid and Subcontractor Prequalification.
The following link will take you to the SmartBidNet system: www.smartbidnet.com
SmartBidNet offers free Subcontractor training. To view and sign-up for an upcoming Subcontractor training session, visit SmartBidNet?s Subcontractor Training Webinars page.
Any subcontractor working for Swinerton, or interested in working for Swinerton, must be prequalified in order to be awarded a contract more than $50,000. Please click on the link below to access our electronic questionnaire; BUT BEFORE YOU DO PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Have the following documents in your system ready to be uploaded to your prequalification submission. Your financial documents are sent to a confidential document storage folder which can only be viewed by our financial reviewer.
- Current Financial Statement
- Letter of Bondability
- Certificate of Insurance
- OSHA 300 Log
- Certifications (MBE,DBE, etc)
- Line of Credit Letter from your bank
- General Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance Policy Rate and Dec Pages
- Please note your name and address should be entered in ALL CAPS.
- Enter the address where payments should be mailed as your contact address.
- You have to complete the first page and then any page thereafter before you can SAVE DRAFT. You cannot save a draft in the middle of the page.
- You can add Unions and Certifying Agencies if you do not see them on the drop down list in the questionnaire. The system will ask you if you want to “Add to the List” – click on Yes.
- We are not using D&B or Paydex Number. Click No to that question.
If you are a CURRENT Swinerton subcontractor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a unique link and password to update and renew your prequalification.
If you are a NEW applicant for prequalification with Swinerton, click on the link below to complete your prequalification questionnaire: https://cmicweb.swinerton.com:443/cmicprod/PmSsPrequal/Apply.jsp
If you are having any problems or have questions, please email email@example.com
To view samples of our Subcontract Agreements, please choose the best option for your region below:
- California Subcontract Agreement
- Oregon Subcontract Agreement
- Hawaii Subcontract Agreement
- Texas Subcontract Agreement
- Washington Subcontract Agreement
- Colorado Subcontract Agreement
To view Swinerton subcontract terms and conditions, and standard attachments choose from the links below:
- Attachment A - Insurance (PLP - Project Liabilty Program)
- Attachment B - Document List
- Attachment D - Contract Recap (sample)
- Attachment E - Billing Procedures
- Attachment E - Supplemental Textura Documents
- Attachment F - Project Schedule Standard Instructions
- Attachment G - Project Procedures
- Attachment H - Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Attachment I - Subcontractor Safety, health and enviromental minimum performance standards
- Attachment J - MBE/WBE/DVBE Construction Program
- Attachment L - Prevailing Wage
- Attachment N - LEED
- Attachment Q - Quality
SUBCONTRACTOR BID DOCUMENTS/INSTRUCTIONS FOR WRAP UP INSURANCE:
In order to review the correct documents for your bid you will need to know two things:
- Which program is the project insured by – PLP or PSI. The main distinction between the two is that PLP is for commercial work less than $15M in total contract value to Swinerton and PSI is for commercial work more than $15M in total contract value to Swinerton.
- How have you been instructed to bid – with or without insurance costs? If there are no instructions from Swinerton then assume you are to bid with insurance costs included in your price. Typically if you are to bid without insurance costs then you will be instructed to do so.
For either program you should review the appropriate PSI or PLP Manual and the PSI or PLP Attachment A.
If you are bidding a condominium project, please contact Swinerton’s estimator. The documents are similar to PSI but there may be alternative language or requirements.